- Chinese Dutch French German Italian Japanese Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Turkish GeoLingo
If the box below displays question marks, blank boxes, or other strange characters, you have to change your settings to view Chinese and other special characters.
This is what you do (these instructions are for Windows XP, but it is essentially the same on other versions of windows):
1. Access the Control Panel by clicking on Start > Settings > Control Panel. In the Control Panel, double click on "Regional and Language Options."
2. Click on the Languages tab. Click on the check boxes marked "Install files for complex script and right-to-left languages" and "Install files for East Asian languages" and click OK.
3. Click OK in the "Install Supplemental Language" alert box, and then click on OK in the Regional and Language Options dialog box.
4. Once the installation process starts, you will be prompted to insert the Windows XP installation disk which has the language support files. Insert the Windows XP installation CD, or if you have the language support files in another location, browse to the files and click OK. The language support files will be installed on your computer and you will be asked to restart the computer.
5. Click Yes to restart the computer.
Make sure your speakers are turned on and plugged in. Also check your volume setting in Windows by clicking: Start > Programs > Accessories > Entertainment > Volume control. Make sure "Mute" or "Mute all" is not selected and then adjust the volume and balance controls to the levels you prefer. If you still do not have sound, your PC may have anti-virus or anti-spyware programs that may be blocking some of the content. Try turning off your anti-virus or anti-spyware functions and see if this resolves the problem. If this resolves the problem, try setting your anti-virus or anti spyware at a level that allows the content of our courses to be accessed by your computer. If you still do not have sound, please contact us.
Yes. Contact us if you are interested.
Ask us directly